Qmed+ is a game changer for provider directories
DM+DI changes the look of online provider directories with the launch of Qmed+. To do this, the team behind DM+DI and Qmed interviewed purchasing influencers at major medical device OEMs, midsize manufacturers, and start-ups to understand their sourcing processes and pain points.
The result is Qmed+, a next-generation online supplier directory dedicated exclusively to the medical device industry based on feedback directly from the medical device industry.
“The new platform builds on the legacy of the Qmed brand to address the medtech industry’s most important vendor discovery challenges while delivering value,” said Shana Leonard, vice-president. President Content and Strategy, Information Markets – Engineering. “The digital landscape is changing at a breakneck pace, but online supplier directories have remained static and unchanged for years. Qmed+ breaks the mold by focusing on facilitating meaningful connections, saving time, and giving medtech professionals a more personalized sourcing experience through high-value built-in features like chat, favorites, batch bidding, and online meeting capabilities.
When launching a new vendor search online, medical technology professionals often waste time scrolling through pages of irrelevant and unqualified Google search results. The Qmed+ online supplier directory eliminates the clutter of search engine results to immediately connect medical technology buyers with relevant potential partners. Qmed+ only offers approved suppliers with direct experience serving the medical device industry, ensuring that all potential partners understand the rigors and regulations associated with this complex industry.
New features and functionality include:
- Build capacity to track potential partners
- Easy-to-use communication tools that allow users to quickly connect with the right supplier and contacts using an in-platform instant messaging tool
- Scheduling and online meeting features on the platform that move the conversation forward and get questions answered quickly
- A Request for Proposal (RFP) submission tool that allows users to identify relevant vendors; enter criteria such as budgets, specifications, and desired turnaround time; a massive explosion at identified businesses; and track responses to speed up and streamline the bidding process
- Category keywords, robust search functionality and selection filters that help users quickly find relevant vendors that match specific search criteria
- Detailed vendor profiles that showcase highlights of key capabilities, products and services, as well as additional marketing content such as white papers, brochures, data sheets, company news and other educational resources for inform the selection of suppliers
Qmed+ has more than 1200 qualified suppliers for the medical device industry. Vendors featured on the site include Qosina, Accumold, Master Bond Inc., Teleflex Medical OEM, and 3DEO, among others. Visit qmed.com for more information.